Took the Dart out for a cruise

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Pretty boring video but I was testing out the GoPro :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5Y2wugxG4"]1967 Dodge Dart GT Cruise - YouTube[/ame]

Haha! Headstrong by Trapt! Love that tune. Thanks for taking is on that beautiful, scenic cruise!

Haha! Headstrong by Trapt! Love that tune. Thanks for taking is on that beautiful, scenic cruise!

Welcome!

I'm hoping to go on another small cruise today but with some better scenery. I'm also going to try and attach the GoPro either to the roof or the front bumper. Not sure yet. I've seen GoPro cameras on the roofs of cars going 200mph and not coming off but.....

Wow!! Thank you for a fun run around the Canadian country :glasses7:
Watching that really makes me wish I had A/C in Victoria for a nice long 8 drive
to Indy :glasses7:
Your ending is nice :headbang: seeing all the Mopars :thumleft: Thank you for a fun run as I drink my coffee Drashe \\:D/

Try mounting it on the rear quarter so we can hear the car sing! That was the only part missing from the first video. ;)

Try mounting it on the rear quarter so we can hear the car sing! That was the only part missing from the first video. ;)

If I mount it to the front bumping you should be able to hear the engine rev, but the roof would give better visuals for the scenery. Rear bumper could hear the rumbles although I'm having troubles tuning the car properly so when I let off the gas she starts to rumble. She's running a little too rich.

Time to do a little tuning and THEN play with the camera! Lol

Have been tuning. Damn Dodge doesn't want to play nice :D

Either way I just got home from my two hour cruise so I'll edit some video for anything good I might have caught and toss it up ASAP.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2SmchpGNrY"]'67 Dart GT - Chimney Valley Cruise - YouTube[/ame]

Still working on the video involving some real sounds. Problem is the GoPro picks up nasty wind sounds. Need to build a sound dampener for it.

images

-
Back