Torque converter with slant six

-

Road/Rage

Reaction score
Does anyone knnow what torque was used in a a904 and slant six set from the factory, and what is the max stall i can use with my 225CI?

Does anyone knnow what torque was used in a a904 and slant six set from the factory, and what is the max stall i can use with my 225CI?
Need more info. For factory, need to know what year model vehicle. As for best stall, that depends on what is done to the engine/vehicle, and what your goals are. For max stall possible, I have seen slants with over 5,000 rpm stall. My own cars the stall varies anywhere from about 2,200 rpm to 4,000 rpm, depending on which vehicle and which engine.

65 dart 225 ..40 over port polished head over size valve 294 495 erson cam 2.5 in dual exhaust 10.1 compression Clifford performance kit. A904 with shift kit, 3.55 posi rear!

65 dart 225 ..40 over port polished head over size valve 294 495 erson cam 2.5 in dual exhaust 10.1 compression Clifford performance kit. A904 with shift kit, 3.55 posi rear!
See my post over at slantsix.org. Basically I recommend contacting a converter manufacturer, and letting them do the math. Your engine has the small pilot, and the trans has the small spline input shaft. Not too many converter builders will build those any more. Edge racing converters made my last one (they have also made a small pilot/big spline converter for me). I suggest contacting them. https://edgeracingconverters.com/

-
Back