Toured Mr. Norm's Garage today.

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
All I can say is wow, I stopped in to see if they could help me with my Duster and was shocked to see how AWESOME the place was. I didn't get any pictures because I thought it might seem rude and disrespectful to customers privacy. The showroom when you walk in is full of old mopars, including a few abodies esp a GSS Baracuda with the 440 and a Hemi Under Glass. Then the manager took my wife and I through the shop. They had a factory Challenger with a 426 hemi in it. A real Gen 2 Hemi from Chrysler. A few race cars including a Sox and Martin Challenger. Lots of Challengers actually saw one with twin turbos, a a few being set up for drag racing. Then we saw then making a 'Cuda convertible, ya I felt a lil poor. Needless to say its impresive and they treated my wfe and I with respect and the Duster's going in next week. So now I'll have a Mr. Norm's car too.

Sounds like a great place. What are you going to have done to your Duster?

Glad to hear it is doing so well. That's a landmark in the buisness.

Just getting the motor worked on. I don't have the space to work here and I'm moving to an even smaller place w/o a garage so I thought I would just get it running.
Just for your info the business is not at the original dealership but in a small town in Northern Illinois called Loves Park. I'll get pics when I take the car in next week.

-
Back