Toyota + Chrysler + Fiat = ?

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
I just seen on the Allpar site, that Toyota, Chrysler, & Fiat will start sharing platforms & powertrains. Toyota supplying 4-cylinder engines, Chrysler suppling the v-6 & v-8 engines.
Toyota will be using Chrysler & Fiats electricals. The next Tundra will be on the Ram platform & powertrain. The Tacoma will be shared with Ram as a Dakota replacement.
There is some weird stuff going on!

Glad my 04 Ram is low millage, looks like i'm keeping it for life....no rice-erized vehicles for this guy...Mopar and Diamler was bad enough, but atleast German and still well designed, they seem to continually finding new ways to sink to new record levels.

I kinda hope it's true... I wanna see the trolls here on the forum (some of you will already know who I mean) freak out!

Mike you coming to MoKan tomorrow? Jim

No, the car is broke. If I get it back together, we are going to Sallisaw, Ok. to race. Their gates don't open until 4:00pm. The front u-joint didn't like the 150 shot last Saturday. LOL.
I had to pull the trans & get it inspected. I also pulled the third member to look at as well.

You know, this just might be an April fools deal. I went back to the Allpar site & this storey seems buried now. I will be the first to admit it, I fell for it. LOL

-
Back