Tr6060 to 440

-

dodgedifferent2

Reaction score
I have been reading but have not found anything yet.

I picked up a tr6060 from an '11 srt challenger and planned to mount to a 400 stroker

What part number for quicktime do I use for the tr6060? Or who else makes an adapter?

RM 8073 says for big block to t56 but does not work with the tr6060.

Can I make it work? Anybody been on that road yet?

I have been reading but have not found anything yet.

I picked up a tr6060 from an '11 srt challenger and planned to mount to a 400 stroker

What part number for quicktime do I use for the tr6060? Or who else makes an adapter?

RM 8073 says for big block to t56 but does not work with the tr6060.

Can I make it work? Anybody been on that road yet?

My trans is trapped on the opposite side of the can/us border, but i have suspicions its the same as an ls

I have the BBM to T-56 scattershield in my storage shed -

The T-56 / TR-6060 should have the same bolt pattern to physically bolt up the the same bellhousing... the issue is that various T-56 and TR-6060s have different input shaft lengths... I couldn't find any specs on the Dodge TR input shaft length - but the that is probably why they list the 8073 as not working with the TR-6060...

I actually have a Viper spec T-56 for my Charger and the input is longer than the GM and Ford input shafts so I had an adapter plate made that mounts between the bellhousing and the trans to adapt the bolt pattern and take up the space.

-
Back