-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DroVal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As the title states I am looking to trade my 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer for a 1961 -1962 Valiant or Lancer wagon of equal value. It currently has 167k miles on it, the 360 was rebuilt by the PO at 98k miles. Runs strong, 4x4 works. AC works great. All power windows work. Has a 4" Rusty's Lift installed by the PO. Tires are fairly new and in great shape. Also comes with extra rear glass for the tailgate, 2 rear passenger windows, 2 wing windows, grille, roof rack, side mirrors, window parts, tail light lenses and other misc parts. The PO took these from a parts vehicle.

Recently had the starter and fan clutch replaced. Now runs cool and have yet to see it go over 210 in city traffic with the AC on.

The bad that I know of:

-Carb will probably need a rebuild. Starts right away and runs good, but will try and stall during initial acceleration once in a while. It also diesels sometimes for a second or two when shutting it off.
-Cruise control does not work
-Only the driver and front passenger power locks work
-Tail gate goes down with the key and up only with the dash switch
-Typical jeep oil leaks
-Steering has a small dead spot when turning the wheel to left
-Driver seat cushion is ripped, will need recovered. Rest of the interior is good.

Overall I like this thing, but I still have my heart set on an early Wagon. I am moving in a few weeks and will hold onto it if it doesn't sell/trade before then. I am even willing to put in some cash for the right trade. Sell price is $4500. Location is Gilbert, AZ.

Trade must be a running/driveable car, same as the Jeep. This is currently my daily driver and whatever I end up with will need to be as well.

I have more photos, but haven't had a chance to resize them yet. Let me know if there are any particular pics you would like.

Photos didn't load. Trying again.

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC_0032.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC_0034.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0035.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 194
I don't understand why this was moved as there are several listings similar to mine still in the for sale section, but ok.

Tried to edit the post, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Anyway, price reduced to $4200.

Price reduced to $4000.00. Also willing to consider trades for Valiants or Darts up to 1967, doesn't even have to be a wagon or Dusters from 1970 - 1972.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back