-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawns71rr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am thinking about getting out of my b-body let me know what you have. the rr is a solid project and needs vary little work to paint, car has all original sheet metal ex. hood. original 383/727. now has 383/833 4 speed setup. motor needs rebuilt, have buckets with console. trunk is rock solid as are the exts. car is in my sig
post picks here or send them to [email protected]

I've got a fairly good project... I haven't thought about getting rid of it until now. It's a 73' Plymouth Valiant w/ 65,000 miles on it. I through a rod in it last winter. It's a pretty solid body, w/ only minor rust in quarters. comes w/ the original motor if interested, plus the big block mounts for a B/RB. Car also has slotted mags., 904 tranny, 7 1/4 rear w/ bench seat. no power anything.

Ive got a 600 horse 2x4 440 that I originally planned to put in it, but I just don't have the time to modify the chassis for all of that power, so I figure that a B-body might help me simplify that solution by a little bit.

i might be interested in trading my dart swinger for the road runner,before i paint it.im not sure what kind of car youre looking for,but it will have a strong 318,with ported 302 heads,2800 stall converter,modified 727 trans,holley projection,2 bbl,670 cfm,b&m mega shifter,either 8 inch ford,or 8.25 mopar rearend,17/9 cobra mustang wheels,with 245/45.17 tires,its in black primer now,with engine compartment painted black urethane.i got a lot of new and nice used parts for this thing,but am building it to sell to buy a 71 road runner,or to finish my 71 roadrunner clone,thanks,toby

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back