-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
WHAT I HAVE: One brand new, never mounted set of Hotchkis a-body leaf springs. Work with '67-'76 a-body Mopars.
WHY: I just don't have a car to use them on anymore.
WHO: LOCAL trades only, I'm not going to ship these.
SHIPPING PICK UP ONLY (or I can meet you locally SE WI too) Milwaukee, WI area.
VALUE: These sell for around $370 + shipping.
WHAT YOU HAVE: I'm open. Like I said, I'm not going to use these, so I'm pretty open to other Mopar parts, maybe tools (not much I need on tools though, maybe car dollies that attach to the frame to roll around without suspension).

Some things I might be interested in: Nice '68-'72 interior parts, anything for a '68 Dart GTS (like interior parts, consoles, etc), good small block parts, 727/904's, a small block a body aluminum radiator, 8.75" Sure Grip center, fiberglass bumpers, fenders, scoops (could use another set of '70 Dart style scoops or a Hemi scoop even if it's broken), performance parts, 15" LBP wheels (even just 2 skinnier steelies, I have 4 wide ones)... but like I said, I'm fairly open if it's something I might use more than these, I may be interested. No boats unless it's got a Chrysler engine :)

For someone seriously interested, I could drag these out of the closet to send a pic, but they are BRAND NEW, and exactly like the below pic. Read about them at this link. I hear they are especially good for the 108" wheelbase cars (I have all 111" cars) like Dusters, Demons, Dart Sports.

http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/h24385.html

Wish I could edit the thread title to say "SE WI", meant to do that. If a mod sees this could you please add that to the end? Thanks.

Pending. I will post here again if these become available, or mark thread sold when they are in fact gone. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back