Traded labor for a new project. :)

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
I finaly own another A-body!!!!

I traded a guy labor for this 73 340 4spd dart sport. What do you think?

Morejunk027.jpg

Morejunk029.jpg

Morejunk030.jpg

Morejunk031.jpg

Morejunk032.jpg

Check out all the spider webs. We killed severl black widows and brown recluses
Morejunk033.jpg

Morejunk035.jpg

most of that should buff out! Sweet project! Looks like a great starting point.

What a score, there can't be many more 340 4-speeds out there to save. You should keep a plastic spider on the dash as a mascot, to remind you of the day your got it.

What a score, there can't be many more 340 4-speeds out there to save. You should keep a plastic spider on the dash as a mascot, to remind you of the day your got it.
I would lol Me bro would run like a girl from that car lol he hates spiders

Very nice !
I really like that stone stock interior and its cloth-vinyl seats ; the unbutchered dash is a HUGE bonus as well :love4: .

Looks like the body colour was a pale yellow ( door jams ) , but it's probably actually white .

Nice unbutchered engine compartment , too .

If you don't want it , please send it to me . I'll happily pay the shipping costs :joker: .

It came to about $1100 cash value. I feel I got a pretty good deal. :) It already has an apointment for all body and paint work. Hopefully come spring, I will be cruising in a nice F4 colored Dart Sport. It was originally that ugly honeydew yellow color. YUK! I like the idea about the spider on the dash. I was thinking I should get a sticker for the back that says, "This car protected by Black Widow" lol

...gonna change the parrot nose? No offense intended to 73-4 Dart owners, I am just not as much of a fan of that front as I am to others. That would look sweet with a 68-9 Dart front end.

I kind of like the nose personally. It looks very 70's.
I have been selling cars and parts. Keep an eye out for ad's
Here are my 1/4's I cut off of a 360 Duster over 10 years ago. Finally they have a use.
9588587a.jpg

...gonna change the parrot nose? No offense intended to 73-4 Dart owners, I am just not as much of a fan of that front as I am to others. That would look sweet with a 68-9 Dart front end.

So basically modify it so it looks like all the other "popular" Darts? Wow so much for enjoying the specific characteristics of all A-Bodies. :-|:-|

Here is a little video from my phone of Jeremy's car. BTW I'm not riding in that thing again until you call an exterminator. LOL

http://s1021.photobucket.com/albums/af337/badart360/?action=view&current=Jeremysdartsport.mp4

Thanks for posting that John. It sounds like it needs a tune up and I need to learn how to shift it. :)

You're rite. I may end up dieing in that car and it wont be in a fun way like rapping it around a tree. Some stupid spiders going to bite my ***. lol

So basically modify it so it looks like all the other "popular" Darts? Wow so much for enjoying the specific characteristics of all A-Bodies. :-|:-|

You guys are weird. It is his car so he should do what he wants to it. haaaa:blah5:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some of us think that 67 Darts are hidious. So what! The nose isn't my favorite look. But it looks fine and and I am keeping it that way as it is a numbers 340 4spd car

You guys are weird. It is his car so he should do what he wants to it. haaaa:blah5:

I wasn't talking to the guy about the car he just got. I was talking to the guy who mentioned modifying his car because of the "parrot beak".

Personally, I like the front end fine, I always just loose the bumper guards, then they look great to me.

In the words of Ricky Bobby, I said "no offense intended..." LOL
I only asked if he was gonna change it or leave it, some peopl do, some don't.
Regardless, it is a 340 4 speed car, sweet find and gonna be a lot of fun.

-
Back