trans cooler

-

Slant Six Bumblebee

Reaction score
I am mounting a trans cooler to my car. i wish to add quick disconnect fittings to the lines so i can remove it quickly without spilling atf everywhere. Do you have any suggestions for quick disconnect fittings that can stand up to atf?

If you have threaded fittings (female) on your cooler you can put quick disconnect fittings on it . Take the cooler to a place that makes hydraulic hoses . they can make up what you need . But you have to know what you want . I have "quik connect" fittings on mine to a -6 braided steel flex hose . the same on the tranny end . NO leaks ever , can't break it , lasts forever and -6 hose carries more volume (a good thing)

If you have threaded fittings (female) on your cooler you can put quick disconnect fittings on it . Take the cooler to a place that makes hydraulic hoses . they can make up what you need . But you have to know what you want . I have "quik connect" fittings on mine to a -6 braided steel flex hose . the same on the tranny end . NO leaks ever , can't break it , lasts forever and -6 hose carries more volume (a good thing)
i do not have threded lines on my cooler this it is. B&M 70268 B&M Hi-Tek SuperCooler Medium - 13,000 BTU Rating did you run the hose all the way to the transition?

-
Back