-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75 Duster 360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
One used transmission fluid cooler which measures 11" x 6 3/4". Very good condition. $15 plus shipping from 27028.

IMG_20170711_173841.jpg

My Paypal address is (please send your pay pal address via personal message . [Start a conversation] . Thank you. Moderator staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Robert, do you have a flex plate for a 9" or 8" converter and any transmission parts ? You can P M me with your info for PayPal, I'll pay after your reply. Thanks

Hello Robert, do you have a flex plate for a 9" or 8" converter and any transmission parts ? You can P M me with your info for PayPal, I'll pay after your reply. Thanks
All that I have is the ones listed on FABO . I do have 2 valve bodies. One has a shift kit installed and the other is modified with the Trans Go kit making it a manual valve body. I have a complete 904 that was just rebuilt also. Robert

How much for the TransGo ?
$175 for the valve body with the Trans Go manual valve body kit. The kit itself cost $100. It was modified by a reputable Mopat transmission mechanic who has done this modification before. I haven't used it since he modified it, but I will guarantee it works correctly. I sold my Duster and have no use for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back