[WANTED] Trim for 69 Dart Convertible

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is terrible!!
Wow... I have a complete set...but I don't think it would make it with out being destroyed in shipping!
Looks like a nice car, I had one exact in B7, sold it last year to build another.

I am very interested in buying your trim if it truly is the right set for the car. I'm sure UPS or DHL can package it for shipping. Could you please send a photo, particularly of the piece I am missing (I will buy the entire set if it's affordable)?

Hi--no one else has replied to my wanted ad so will you consider selling your trim? I'll be glad to pay you for your time in getting it ready to ship. Really want to get my car "pretty" again.

get pvc pipe from home depot or the like, some of it has threaded ends-- this way your moldings do not get bent.

Or take 1"x 2" furring strips & attached the moldings to them, shipping will be expensive crossing the boarder--- good luck , Lawrence

I also have a full set minus 1 tip, but not sure which one is missing. Also not sure if it could be cleaned up enough to match yours. Maybe just keep me in mind if you don't find another closer.
Cheers, Vic

I also have a full set minus 1 tip, but not sure which one is missing. Also not sure if it could be cleaned up enough to match yours. Maybe just keep me in mind if you don't find another closer.
Cheers, Vic
I am missing the passenger side tip. How much do you want for your set of trim? I might buy the whole set if the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back