Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For sale or trade up or down for a-body would love a 4 speed.. Duster or Demon
I am located in NY 13801 thanks
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=265574 old posting on truck

This truck has had a ton of money put in to it obviously. I know this trucks been on here before so lets get it off this site :cheers:

1937 Pro Sreet Chevy Pick up

Hello, this 37 tubbed suicide door truck was built by Ronald Geehring out of Maryland back in late 90’s. The truck was in 12 magazine shoots back then. I can’t prove the others. But I can prove The January 1999 Classis Trucks Magazine because I have it.

This 37 is all steel except for the running boards and rear fenders. It was wrapped in a diff color combo and since been repainted to the color it is now. Which is corvette copper pearl. The paint is really nice has a reddish tint in the sun. They guy I got it from installed a new box and redid the whole truck except for painting the frame. He is a top notch auto body tech in the area. I have only drive this truck 60 miles or so as I have only owned it 6 months. There is absolutely NO RUST on the truck anywhere.

The frame is Martz Chassis out of Bedford PA, a custom aftermarket frame and chassis. It has a 4 link rear with a 12 bolt 4.88 posi. With drum brakes. Front end is a custom Martz Independent Front suspension with disk brakes. Full air ride suspension .

MODS:

Moon eye gauges

Rack and pinion

Suicide doors all electric entry with a really trick hidden access.

Hidden Higgens bear claw latches

3 piece hood opens forward trick with removable side panels

Smoothie running boards and tail panel

Original head light converted to hagen bulbs

Hagen tail lights by Julian

White oak bed with polished stainless strips

Wiring by Ron Francis wire works panel

Corvette tilt and telescoping with lokar steering wheel- billet adaptor

Fuel cell under bed

Lokar hood release

Lokar e brake handle not hooked up needs cables.

Interior:

Dark Gray Tweed

Mustang seats modified, nice flamed door panels, complete head liner, rugs, under dash all carpeted and behind seats.

Pioneer super tuner am/fm cd player.

Radiator:

Walker cobra with walker fan and shroud. Has an Electric pusher fan.

Exhaust:

Street rod headers coated

Dual exhaust 2.5 aluminized pipes with 2 chamber flow masters stopped at rear end

Sounds awesome

Rims are welds drag lites

Tires 29x18.50x15 Mickey Thompson Rear

Tires 165x15 Good year Front

this was back in 1999 or earlier…..Engine specs from what I have on my spec sheet:

Engine was built by Muncie in Baltimore Maryland. Estimation was around 400 horse power

350 chevy .30 over 4 bolt line bored decked new cam bearings and main bearings and new freeze plugs

Forged pistons 10:1 trw

Heads 58 cc stainless valves 2.02

Cam 292/292 488/488 hyd

2/3 cam swap

Roller tip stamped steel

Fluid damper

Intake is a edelbrock c26 with dual 500 edelbrocks with single chrome Edlebrock air cleaner

Transmission:

Built 350 Turbo by Fourcade Transmissions

3500 durcon converter

Ignition:

HEI

NEW 2 months ago:

Taylor wires

Accel coil

Msd dist cap and rotor

Plugs

Oil change

New synthetic lucas diff oil and gasket

Interstate battery under passenger seat

The 37 is an awesome truck just look at the pictures. It shifts perfect through the 350 transmission, and runs up the road awesome very quick truck. Air ride works great and really goes low to the ground. The doors shut like its brand new you barely have to touch them. The breaks work great. Easy truck to work on with the way the hood opens forward and the removable side panels which is nice. The copper color only has 200 miles on the build... Approx 150 from the guy who built it and 60 or so from me...
It starts fine and runs up the road really good very quick truck. Come take a look

I am located 13801 NY Trade or $28,500 lets deal make an offer

Attachments

• 37 chevy left front 1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 37 chevy interior.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 441
  • 37 chevy wooden box 2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 462
  • 1937 chevy prostreet 005.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 445
  • 1937 chevy prostreet 003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 451