-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VADart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to install a trunk finish panel on my 69 Dart GT as part of this restoration. However, it appears that someone swapped out the trunk lid on my car previously because it only had letters with no type of panel and no mounting holes. That is the long way of asking if anyone has a trunk finish panel in excellent shape for a 69 Dart GT or does anyone no of a vendor that sells either reconditioned finish panels or new reproductions?

I've never seen any repop's of the GT or GTS panels, only the decal. I have seen some restored ones for sale on ebay and such, Ultra expensive. I had all the GT trim and trunk panel restored for my 69. Your most economical way is going to be trying to find one that needs repair and working on it yourself. I'll put out some feelers and see if I can help you locate one, if you like.
Martin

That would be great if you could put out the word. I came across a near mint trim panel but it is the thin panel that stretches across the trunk, not the wide finish panel. If I can't find one, I am just going to paint the trunk and leave it smooth.

I've never seen any repop's of the GT or GTS panels, only the decal. I have seen some restored ones for sale on ebay and such, Ultra expensive. I had all the GT trim and trunk panel restored for my 69. Your most economical way is going to be trying to find one that needs repair and working on it yourself. I'll put out some feelers and see if I can help you locate one, if you like.
Martin

Martin

I saw this one on ebay, see if you can use it. [ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-dodge-dart-deck-lid-trim-panel-/261447188283?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cdf777f3b&vxp=mtr"]1969 Dodge Dart Deck Lid Trim Panel | eBay[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back