Trying to get on a calendar, need votes!!

-

72Duster440

Reaction score
I'm trying to get into the 2025 Auto Value parts store calendar. The voting runs from Aug 1 - Aug 14 and you can vote every 24 hours.

Would any of you be willing to vote for my Duster? It's super quick and would be appreciated!! Just click the link and vote daily if you could!

The calendars will be available free at any Auto Value parts store around the end of the year.

Jeff B.'s Photo

20210423_195237.jpg

I voted for you but failed the “captcha” the first time.

What’s the square root of 32?

Choose all the square with a traffic light?

Man these are getting tougher and tougher? :lol:

I often feel insulted that I need to prove to a computer that I am a human. It’s like a reverse Turing Test.

I'm trying to get into the 2025 Auto Value parts store calendar. The voting runs from Aug 1 - Aug 14 and you can vote every 24 hours.

Would any of you be willing to vote for my Duster? It's super quick and would be appreciated!! Just click the link and vote daily if you could!

The calendars will be available free at any Auto Value parts store around the end of the year.

Jeff B.'s Photo

View attachment 1716284072
Done.
Beautiful duster. Unique color.

I voted for you but failed the “captcha” the first time.

What’s the square root of 32?

Choose all the square with a traffic light?

Man these are getting tougher and tougher? :lol:

I often feel insulted that I need to prove to a computer that I am a human. It’s like a reverse Turing Test.

It made you prove you were a human? I haven't had that happen to me, I wonder if it's because I use my phone? We're you on a computer?

I can vote again in 15 hrs....:rolleyes:

Looks like the caddy lowrider is a close second.

Voted. Hey guys, we can vote for multiple cars, per day, making it an all Mopar calendar :lol:

-
Back