TTI Header help

-

Gurrzzz

Reaction score
I happened upon TTI headers part number 636A with the exhaust system less the mufflers for a decent price so I bought them. They are for early a-body small block 63 to 66. My question is, do you think they would work on a 1968 Dart GT, small block 360 with aluminum Edelbrock RPM heads, 833 4 speed, no power steering, factory K-frame? I called TTI and all they could say is that they are for the 63 to 66 a-body. I have not found any information about this, and hoping someone on here may know for sure. Anyone I have talked to have said they can't see why they shouldn't work. My engine is out at the machine shop right now so I can't even try and mock them up.

You MAY get lucky, but don't count on it.
The early As have a different relationship from the engine to the steering box and torsion bars. The passenger side may fit, but I'd bet my mortgage money that the driver's side won't.
Think about it logically- if one header fit both year ranges, do you think Tti would need to produce 2 different headers?
My advice is to sell those headers for a little profit and get the ones that do fit.

-
Back