TTI Installation??

-

Sublime69

Reaction score
Well i ordered my TTI's for my SB 69 Dart. I am just wondering how the install is. Can these headers be easly installed with the motor in?? I havent droped my motor in the car yet so i was wondering if it matters. I would like to put the motor so i can finish other things up while im waiting for the headers on show up.

Thanks

hard to give the right answer its both yes and no, you will have to losen first one side engine mount and tilt the engine and then the other side so you can put them in after the engine but you will anyway have to losen the engine mounts again to tilt the engine over, they are a litle tricky to get in there but with some patience and some time they will lsip right in when you find the right angle;)

Hi there, I just finished installing TTI headers and exhaust in my 75 Duster. It went real easy with the motor out of the car. You will at least have to raise the motor up to get the headers in. Good luck.

Granny's Duster said:
Hi there, I just finished installing TTI headers and exhaust in my 75 Duster. It went real easy with the motor out of the car. You will at least have to raise the motor up to get the headers in. Good luck.

So did you put them in before you droped the motor in??

Hi,
We just put the TTI's in my 69 Valiant 360/727. Did it at my friend's house with a lift. Did have to raise the engine slightly, remove oil filter adaptor, remove starter. Would have been a piece of cake with the lift except we broke off a stud in the head! My buddy is a true wizard and was able to remedy problem without removing head.
Good luck

-
Back