Tunnel Blasting!

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
just thought i would share this video of my dads 69 big block dart...just comin home after the last big cruise in of the summer and blasting through some tunnels...its a 440, 727, 4.88 8-3/4 car....pretty much a slingshot on wheels, even cruising at 80 in 3rd gear lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96eug-kq-Xg

its vids/ experiences like these that just remind why i love old muscle mopars sooo much...you shoulda seen the look on peoples faces as they drove past us after the series of tunnels since all they heard was this constant roaring lol

I was afraid to open this thread at first. I though it might be some new "alternative lifestyle" thing I could do without, lol. Thank God it was a big block Dart!

Your Dad has really nice ride mshred! Sounds great and looks really quick too. :)

I was afraid to open this thread at first. I though it might be some new "alternative lifestyle" thing I could without, lol. Thank God it was a big block Dart!

Your Dad has really nice ride mshred! Sounds great and looks really quick too. :)

LOL no worries Joe, you can be sure that if tunnel blasting was different from whats in that video, i would definatly not be taking part in it lol

and thanks for the compliments on it, he has put alot of work into it and man is it ever an awesome car

LOL no worries Joe, you can be sure that if tunnel blasting was different from whats in that video, i would definatly not be taking part in it lol

I didn't think so shred! :)

and thanks for the compliments on it, he has put alot of work into it and man is it ever an awesome car

It really is nice. What color is that blue?

It really is nice. What color is that blue?

its an acura color if im not mistaken called super sonic blue pearl, with some crushed blue crystal in the clearcoat to add a hint of sparkle in the sun...not too much sparkle, just a tad

-
Back