[SOLD] Turbo charged 1971 Dodge Dart (Video added)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot even describe how much I want this car... I've wanted it since I read the article in Mopar Muscle.

However, I'm in the same boat as you where I need the $$$$$ to buy a house (still living at home... need that to change).

Best of luck with the sale man!

-Mike

Holiday bump

party027-1.jpg

26500 o.b.o... i really need to sell. ebay didnt work the first time. im going to relist it tomorrow....

Dude, Ill trade you straight up.

I know you need the money so I'm just playing, but I would swap with you for some "strange." LOL.

I seriously can't believe this car has not sold yet at that price........that friggin motor alone is worth it.

One of you guys at the beginning of this thread need to put your money where your mouth is.......I remember someone said " I wish you would come down on your price a little and I will snatch it up."

Yes, at this point you are giving this car away.

Dude, Ill trade you straight up.

I know you need the money so I'm just playing, but I would swap with you for some "strange." LOL.

I seriously can't believe this car has not sold yet at that price........that friggin motor alone is worth it.

One of you guys at the beginning of this thread need to put your money where your mouth is.......I remember someone said " I wish you would come down on your price a little and I will snatch it up."

Yes, at this point you are giving this car away.

thanks man! i cant believe it hasn't sold either... the car worth almost twice that! if i wasnt looking for money i would totally trade you! that cuda is beautiful!

thanks man! i cant believe it hasn't sold either... the car worth almost twice that! if i wasnt looking for money i would totally trade you! that cuda is beautiful!

Gosh.....we are such losers!.....LOL.

For that price, they better stick that cash in your hand and get the hell out of there with the car before you take a baseball bat to something.....save all niceties.

I should have listened to my wife when she told me to wait to buy a car. Yours is so sick man! Talk about the price is right on this one.

This entire thread is bringing me close to tears... I am in the same boat trying to buy a house, but I want this car SSOOOOOOO BAAADDDD... Mine isn't even done, and I still want to scrap it and buy this. I hope you get a bidding war going on Ebay and make the bank you need for the house.

-Mike

damn. awesome car.. just watched both videos.. the one on ebay.. best part.. last 10 seconds when you hear the turbo spool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back