-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman9

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Two 2001 V8 4wd Dodge Dakotas. The two tone truck is a low mileage (100K) 5.9 liter V8 magnum truck. It has a great drivetrain, excellent interior, and very good tires. Unfortunately, it spent too much time in New Hampshire, and the frame and body are badly rusted. The other truck is a 4.7liter V8, has about 160K miles, and new tires. It has a light knock in the engine which you cannot hear until it starts to warm up. Both trucks are automatic and have the electric shift transfer case. Both trucks will run and drive, but do not have batteries. As you may have guessed by now, my plan was take the lower mileage drivetrain, engine harness, and PCM out of the rusty truck and install it in the other as well as the nicer interior, and then sell off the remaining good parts. I do not currently have enough spare time to do the swap, so I would like to pass these along to someone else. If you are looking to build a nice 4 dr. Dakota, this is your chance. I have titles and keys to both trucks. I would be interested in trading both trucks for rust free driving 2dr A body, slant 6 or V8. Trucks are located in Williamston, SC.

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0446.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-