-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
I have two complete 400 core motors for $500 each plus shipping. Prefer local pick up and cash in my hand. These are motors I picked up to build and I am literally just cleaning up. If you want them torn down, magnafluxed, sonic checked, shot peened, decked, bored, line honed you are welcome to do that after you buy them. If I do all that and make a stroker ready block and work the heads over the price will reflect that. If you want it built as a nice street 400 non-stroker, PM me and I can get that done for you too.

First is a 71 casting date passenger car 2bbl motor. I sprayed it with some penetrator and will start tearing it down for machine work in early June when I have time. Came with a 2bbl intake.

Second is a 76 casting truck motor with a 4bbl intake. I tore the intake off and it looks clean inside.

PM me with questions.

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

A lot of interest. Waiting to see if folks with first dibs are going to pass. I will do what I can to help with ship, but can't run down a dozen estimates. I was asked if I can tear them down and ship just the block. I did tear down the 71 today. Bottom line it is stuck and ugly. I will take it all the way to machining and re-list. 76 is still together and available.

First in line backed out. 71 is soaking and I hold out a glimmer of hope I can get it apart. As for machining to .040 that might not happen. Like I said I will get it all the way to machining and repost. Had some time so I tore the 76 apart to short block. Clean as a whistle and cylinders will clean up easy. No ridges. I honestly think you could just build this back up. Excellent stroker block. PM if interested in just 76 block shipped or pick up.

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back