U joint for A-body

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Does anybody make a U-joint to adapt my driveshaft to the larger yoke on an 8 3/4 rear?I have heard of them,but have never seen one.

Spicer and most u-joint manufacturers make them. Mancini carries the Spicer ones, but if you go into any "knowlegable" parts store they should what you're asking for.

HawaiiDuster said:
Spicer and most u-joint manufacturers make them. Mancini carries the Spicer ones, but if you go into any "knowlegable" parts store they should what you're asking for.

HEHE! What stores do you consider to be knowledgable?

yeah they do, I don't remember the part number but spicer makes it. Call a ring and pinion shop. I went the parts store route once and almost strangled the clerk. :roll: :roll:

Mopardude said:
HawaiiDuster said:

A place where someone you know personally and trust works or owns, that way they know if they mess up they'll never hear the end of it :D

HawaiiDuster said:
Mopardude said:
HawaiiDuster said:

A place where someone you know personally and trust works or owns, that way they know if they mess up they'll never hear the end of it :D

I dunno if I want to be friends with some of the people that work in Auto parts stores around here. For some reason they all have the same name Stu Pidasso.

-
Back