Unexpected sports heroes.

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Some pudgy ,Hispanic pitcher,came to the Dodgers ,1981. He had no speed,on his fastball. Robert Castillo taught him,the screwball. .You know ,the rest...n.n

Panamanian kid who came in the league as a starter back in '95. As a starter he completely failed.

Moved into the bullpen in '96 and instantly made the rest of the league look like a bunch of amateurs with a rising fastball in the mid '90's that no one could lay off of.

Took over the closer's job in '97, and with few hiccups, has turned into the best closer in history on essentially one pitch.

Chael Sonnen.

I used to hate him because of his mouth, but then he said this: I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a mother wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a picture. Lebron was walking towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. Lebron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking.

I became a fan when Sonnen said something along the lines of "next time, he'll shake the kids hand. Even if I have to break his arm off and take it to the kid myself"

-
Back