Update On My Door Panels And A Lil Presant My Car Gave Me.

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
SO I WAS WORKING ON MY CAR IN MY GRANDMAS GARAGE AND WAS SANDING AND PAINTING THE INTERIOR DOOR AND MY TAILGATE AND CAR DECIDED TO GIVE ME A GIFT IN THE TAIL GATE HOLES GALLORE TAKE A LOOK AT MY JOURNEY THE DOOR PANELS I LIKE THO WITH THE REST OF THE DOOR RED LIKE THE OTHER DOOR IM PAINTING GIVE ME COMMENTS OR W/E I ALSO HAVE PARTS FOR THESE AND MORE CARS CHECK IT OUT....... but i did find a very cool pair of mirros i have a pic of that and parts for sale or trade in this link hit me up with offers .or msg me for ball park price

HERES THE LINK TO MY PHOTOBUCKET FOR ALL MY PICS OF THIS TOPIC:sad:
http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/kissarmy1988/parts/

i was painting and sanding parts like my tailgate bottom and the door that was off a v200 also found some holes in the tailgate and i got new side mirrors that better?

HMMMMM dont know how i can make it more clear.i sanded the top inside door panel and the bottom of my tail gate and iuncoverd some rust bubbles under thepaint and they went all the way through.so i bought bondo and will b fixing them.i also found some old chrome side veiwm mirrors i would like to know if they r mopar or not.there maybe a lil better?

HMMMMM dont know how i can make it more clear.i sanded the top inside door panel and the bottom of my tail gate and iuncoverd some rust bubbles under thepaint and they went all the way through.so i bought bondo and will b fixing them.i also found some old chrome side veiwm mirrors i would like to know if they r mopar or not.there maybe a lil better?

I see now. Looks like you have two different mirrors there. I have never seen ether one on a Mopar before. Don't realy know though.

Good luck with that rust it can be a real pain I know.

the chrome one i found i really like it has some wired 3d x design on the back of the mirror on the chromeill get a better pic but they look really cool

The door panels look nice. That's one cool car, looks like it's having quite a colorful life. Your writing style is, um, unique. You allow the reader to insert punctuation marks where needed. Not a problem; I find it entertaining. Thanks for posting your progress.

omg so i bought a starter for my mom for her 96 honda and the thing spun and no spark what a peice of ****.after a few hrs i got to work on my car.i primerd the tailgate and got my doors all sanded.so tomarror i can go straight in and sand yay!

Ok may be a little scary but i understood every thing he was saying... The door panels look great,, And yes it is always fun to find those little surprises.. Been there done that too many times.. My Dart was that way on the p/s lower 1/4.. Ended up replacing it all.. Keep up the good work

wow what a day, i was so busy today doing stuff to my car i primed the inside door panels and i got the lucky job of reveiling the rust spots and pin holes so i got to bondo that on the rear qauter panels and i paintyed the tailgate after bondoing those.wow at that point i was tired,but i painted the inside door panels with the red and wow it looks great ill upload pics in a bit dinner time so look when i post ull be blown away how diffrent it is by the way was my first time with bondo i did pretty ok.

-
Back