Updates and upgrades..

-

HOTMOPR

Mr Horsepower
Reaction score
It's been a minute or two since I've done a post about what I've been up to. The cuda has gone through a few changes in the last 2.5 years. Pretty much everything you can think of.. Except the basic engine. It's still a 9.5-1 500"-440 and its still stock front suspension for now. It will be getting one of Tory's front ends hopefully before summer. So here's some pics!

175AECAB-8F50-48EA-8CC5-3744EE027A4F.jpeg

277636E8-2F69-4201-AFA3-89A2821BDEE4.jpeg

This is pretty much how it sits now. Had some bugs in the EFI system. So upgraded the cheap coils I started with to ign1a coils and a better set of injectors. Still need to get the hood painted. It will be the same color as the bumpers. Satin black metallic. It has a new Dana 60 with a spool. No more Dana 70 with limited slip.. Now has a powerglide too. New lightweight column from twisted metal. It's coming along. I am tired.. Lol

9479C6B9-3487-44CD-B3D4-D859891E197F.jpeg

This is pretty much how it sits now. Had some bugs in the EFI system. So upgraded the cheap coils I started with to ign1a coils and a better set of injectors. Still need to get the hood painted. It will be the same color as the bumpers. Satin black metallic. It has a new Dana 60 with a spool. No more Dana 70 with limited slip.. Now has a powerglide too. New lightweight column from twisted metal. It's coming along. I am tired.. Lol

View attachment 1715287634
Absolutely beautiful! Dig it!

Beautiful car, awesome work. Cant wait to see what that amazing machine does. How much hp you looking to make?

Beautiful car, awesome work. Cant wait to see what that amazing machine does. How much hp you looking to make?
Thanks!.
It makes a few ponies. . Just took a ton of weight out out of it. Hopefully fixed some traction issues with the Dana and improve some tunability with the EFI. It's been 138 in the 1/8 @ 3600# with me in it..

Very nice. Cant wait to start tuning my MS3X on my set up, how do you like the Pro?

Very nice. Cant wait to start tuning my MS3X on my set up, how do you like the Pro?
Its kind of a pain. Ive been a lifelong holley guy. Now going to the Ultimate, learning all the technical stuff has been challenging. I do like that it does absolutely everything. datalogging, boost control, bump, egt monitoring pretty much anything you can think of.. Lots to learn.. But a friend of mine told me " if you can learn the MS3 youll be a pro at anything else.." Not sure what to make of that.. LOL

Yeah it's great what it can all do and for half the price of the others. I found a shop by me that does it and will tune mine on the dyno. Then figure out the minor changes.

-
Back