Upper door panels

-

Onus Gumboot

Reaction score
I need a upper door panel for the drivers side door on a 1973 dodge dart two door.. I messed mine up. I painted it and it looked pretty good, but I tried to put a matte clear coat on to match the dash better, and it reacted badly. Now I need another one. It's the plastic panel that the door lock button goes through. I can find after market panels for Chevy, but nothing for Dodge. I saw a couple of posts here, but they were from 10 years ago. Any help appreciated.

I need a upper door panel for the drivers side door on a 1973 dodge dart two door.. I messed mine up. I painted it and it looked pretty good, but I tried to put a matte clear coat on to match the dash better, and it reacted badly. Now I need another one. It's the plastic panel that the door lock button goes through. I can find after market panels for Chevy, but nothing for Dodge. I saw a couple of posts here, but they were from 10 years ago. Any help appreciated.
Sand it down and repaint it?

I may have some in my garage that are in fairly good condition if your interested. They're all black. I will have to take a look.

I may have some in my garage that are in fairly good condition if your interested. They're all black. I will have to take a look.
Black is perfect. That's the color I was going for when I painted the ones I have. Let me know what you want for them, and if you have both sides so they match, I may be interested in both.

-
Back