UTG -The Mighty 318

-
Which youtube channel is yours?
Id subscribe if you have one that is better than UTG and 318willrun
I really dig the gang up... I have a career when I retire I may get into all the YT pissing matches you want.. I n the meanwhile I've been a member here quite a while and do quite a bit of parts buying. While I enjoy that,I realize there are other venues for parts. Now,hear this, ask your 318 van guy hero to lay off me and I'll lay off him. Its bullshit that he's the aggressor and yall think you are going to jump my ****. I told him once,I won't stand for it. Don't care if you all gang up. Internet bullshit same as cb radio in the 70s...you won't force me out I've been a member here for a while. I will take it to the mods,to them nut job van guy harassed me first. The posts are there to prove it. Flame away.

Last edited:
I really dig the gang up... I have a career when I retire I may get into all the YT pissing matches you want.. I n the meanwhile I've been a member here quite a while and do quite a bit of parts buying. While I enjoy that,I realize there are other venues for parts. Now,hear this, ask your 318 van guy hero to lay off me and I'll lay off him. Its bullshit that he's the aggressor and yall think you are going to jump my ****. I told him once,I won't stand for it. Don't care if you all gang up. Internet bullshit same as cb radio in the 70s...you won't force me out I've been a member here for a while. I will take it to the mods,to them nut job van guy harassed me first. The posts are there to prove it. Flame away.
your blood pressure is up.... :poke:

your blood pressure is up.... :poke:
Lol!duly noted, do you remebur Lurch from Adams family? Uhhhhhhhhhh....Lol! Seriously good fun and luck running your Van o war. I'm out don't need the b's. You won hope we run across each other in person one day . I'm sure it would be different. More laughing I'd hope...and I'm sure.

My post wasn't intended to be a gang up. I watch hours on hours of YouTube, it's my only entertainment as I don't have cable. I enjoy watching 318willrun's channel as well as several others, including UTG.
If you don't have a channel, but feel you can offer a lot to the hobby then I encourage you create one. I, as well as millions of younger people look for mopar channels to learn. I mean what I said and if you have some good stuff to post up, I'll watch you, like and subscribe. I'm not challenging you to fight, I'm challenging you to show us what you got so we can learn and be entertained in a good way.

UTG may not always know everything but he encouraged me to become independent of new cars. I drive my 68 dart everywhere, it's my only transportation. It's not very fast but it's reliable and I'm always trying to improve it so I can use every bit of good info I can get.

He seams like a great guy to spend a day with. I first saw him looking at a red 71 fake Duster for a girl. Some things he was correct on but other things he was just winging it.

I believe with some cash Tony could be on TV. He just needs to get some facts together before he films. I'll watch him just for the info that is good and a laugh or two. Reminds me of my early days.

I've been watching Bad Chad build the Bugatti. Started as a Morris miner. The other day when they dropped the engine I was laughing so hard I had tears

Didn't think they would EVER put a meth head on TV, knowingly. Dudes dark circles under his eyes tell of long nights waiting for more bags of dope. His motorcycle was thee most limp wrister attempt at building a bike I'd ever seen. He may as well mounted rubber dicks on the bars for handles and painted the helmut up like a ******** with hairs. The accent just makes it worse...
Love his parts sources.. just total ******* **** that I would piss on in the yard...he pays 700 for. His approach...envision some outlandish pos and bank on millenials eating it up.

His approach...envision some outlandish pos and bank on millenials eating it up.
exactly and make a few $$ any idiot with a camera can become an expert on any subject , is the **** they spew worth anything ?? there is plenty of good info on the interweb not sure i would count u tube as one of them

exactly and make a few $$ any idiot with a camera can become an expert on any subject , is the **** they spew worth anything ?? there is plenty of good info on the interweb not sure i would count u tube as one of them
Th
I enjoy watching car programs. The one that I really don't care for is road kill.

Just my opinion, but I don't think that their show is very educational.
There is RoadKill Garage, that Dulcick guy is really pretty share, he just always looked like he work up a minute before air time! Then there is RoadKill and Engine Masters. They talk a lot of basic stuff maybe, but most of that I knew 40 years ago and I have forgotten! I like seeing them get an old car running that has been sitting 20-30 year and drive it from Az. back to Ca. Or drive an old Dodge pickup from Ca to Co......who buys the gas!!!???? Mindless fun entertainment. But I am an old, very old country boy, cow tipping is entertainment to me.:poke:

I like the shows. RoadKill is a comedy. Engine masters, like and agree with barbee6043, is stuff (most of the time) we knew. But it is great to see it again. A lot of young guns don’t know this stuff. A few guys call me up jumping and shouting, “Did ya see….” It makes good conversation. The younger guys learn something, sometimes I do too.
Dulcich looks like a very lazy unkept bumb most of the time. No shame w/that guy.

-
Back