-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for an early V8 gas pedal and linkage for throttle style.
Perfect would be one from a 64-66 Barracuda or Valiant 273 V8 car.

I have the stock slant 6 one. Won't fit with my new 360 engine.

who has one?

car is a 65 Valiant.

thx JAN

I think you'll find the pedal and its mount are the same. The only difference is the cable and its mounting bracket on the engine.

You can use your gas pedal if you smooth up the under side of it. You are going th need the cable , pivot and plate . The plate for the under hood is easy to make. Here is a picture that I saved from somewhere

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKnQE3Y4Gvz9+BOCKzVQ0(Q~~_12.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 271
@ MILO:

thats what i need! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@all: who has a set as you can see on the picture??

thx for looking

JAN

You can use your gas pedal if you smooth up the under side of it. You are going th need the cable , pivot and plate . The plate for the under hood is easy to make. Here is a picture that I saved from somewhere

LOL, those were MY parts!!!! I have sold complete sets like that on eBay and on FABO, I will see if I have any more left. If you can find the parts, go with the factory 64-66 V8 stuff, it bolts right in and works great!! The gas pedal is different too, it sits at a different angle and the back is different than a S6.

LOL, those were MY parts!!!! I have sold complete sets like that on eBay and on FABO, I will see if I have any more left. If you can find the parts, go with the factory 64-66 V8 stuff, it bolts right in and works great!! The gas pedal is different too, it sits at a different angle and the back is different than a S6.

yes, thats right. The /6 one has a different back. I could get a correct pedal from a buddy over here in Gemany but the brackets and cable are rare here.

pls take a look and let me know what you have...

i just want to use the 64-66 stuff. later assys have to be modified for a correct fitting.

thx JAN

update.

got the gas pedal assembly.

Now only looking for the pedal.
who has one??

thx JAN

I used the slant 6 pedal. Just cut the upper prongs off and smooth up with a wheel. and it works great with the v8 set up

Attachments

I used the slant 6 pedal. Just cut the upper prongs off and smooth up with a wheel. and it works great with the v8 set up

Do you have a picture from the back of your gas pedal??

@the rest:

who has a 64-66 V8 throttle style gas pedal??

still looking for a friend who has a 66 Dodge Dart.

he needs the same like me: V8 gas pedal bracket and perhaps a pedal but he can use his slant 6 one. The bracket is important!

who has one more??

thx for looking

Well I assume you have one or no longer need one. I pm'd you to send pics and no response. good luck.

@trudysduster:

sorry for the delay. thx for looking but yours will not fit!

I need a 65 style one and i need the gas pedal bracket.

guys, keep on looking.... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back