-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VADart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I wasn't paying attention while stacking a bunch of car parts in my basement and I accidentally dropped a box on my AC/heater box vacuum lines and broke a couple of the plastic connectors that join section of the vacuum lines. The connectors look something like the one in the pictures below. They are just white plastic T's. I was wondering if anyone has a couple that you would be willing to sell or part with? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Those are very small tube diameter size pieces, smaller than the common ones used at other locations and break very easy. You would be better off if your not going concours getting metal ones if you can find them as saving originals is a challenge. I have 2 metal ones but they are for slightly larger that the original A/C plastic ones. PM me if your interested in the metal ones

Can the plastic ones even be purchased anywhere? I have not been particularly successful at finding reproduction pieces.

I'm not picky about "original" and bought an assortment pack at the parts store. Tiny up to large diameter, tees, unions, reducers. Had sizes I used to repair my lines for the heater/AC controls.

I'm not picky about "original" and bought an assortment pack at the parts store. Tiny up to large diameter, tees, unions, reducers. Had sizes I used to repair my lines for the heater/AC controls.

^^^Yes, Advance Auto had these on the rack when I was looking. I'm sure other stores do as well. Bring it with and match it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back