Vacuum Line Question

-

Stroked68Dart

402 Crate Motor in a 68
Reaction score
I am needing to get vacum lines for my Holley 4160 and I am using a vacuum advance Mopar Performance Distributer. I have looked online and found that there are different sizes. I guess these are different diameter sizes of vacuum lines.

Does anyone know what are the correct vacuum lines I should get and where I can order them?

All advice greatly appreciated.
Bill

They are two different sizes. The one on the carb is like 3/16 and the distributor 1/8. You can get a couple small open end wrenches and measure them. You can either get an adapter and make it look neat or just cram the smaller 1/8 hose over the carb nipple like most people do. I'm not 100% sure on those sizes, but the carb nipple is bigger than the distributor nipple. I said nipple. heh heh heh huh huh huh

You can buy vacuum hose at any decent "parts store".........................

Thanks StrokerScamp!... I went to the local auto parts store and they cut me some various sizes and I was able to find what I needed. Definately two different sizes as you mentioned. You said nipple. hee...hee...hee...

They are two different sizes. The one on the carb is like 3/16 and the distributor 1/8. You can get a couple small open end wrenches and measure them. You can either get an adapter and make it look neat or just cram the smaller 1/8 hose over the carb nipple like most people do. I'm not 100% sure on those sizes, but the carb nipple is bigger than the distributor nipple. I said nipple. heh heh heh huh huh huh

-
Back