Not open for further replies.

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm listing this for a friend.....

"I'm selling a VERY nice 273-4bbl chrome air cleaner. It was on my dad's 1967 Coronet 440 (383-4bbl) until the day we sold it in 1976. My dad worked for Chrysler from 1965-2003. He took off the huge ugly dual snorkel air cleaner that came on the Coronet and replaced it with this one in 1967. When he was over on Mother's day I asked him how he got it. He told me he asked someone for it at Chrysler's design studio in 1967. This was on a static engine display for a 273 four barrel and since the 340 engine was replacing it for 1968 Chrysler no longer used that part and my Dad was able to take it home for his car. My Dad confirms this air cleaner never had the 273 aluminum decal, or the yellow "do not wash or oil" decal on it. After he sold the Coronet it got put away. It's been stored in the same box in my dad's basement for almost 36 years. It hasn't seen the light of day since then until two weeks ago. It's so nice, if it had a NOS box you would swear it was NOS! I'm asking $325 for it."

If your interested you can contact me via PM and I can put you in contact with him. Thanks for the ad FABO!!! Cheers!

aircleaner1.jpg

aircleaner2.jpg

aircleaner3.jpg

aircleaner4.jpg

aircleaner5.jpg

aircleaner6.jpg

aircleaner7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back