Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
This car came out of a collection of rare Barracuda Notchbacks. My brother wanted the car where I was helping him to purchase this dormant car out of the collection. Some serious life changes came his way dealing with Alzheimer's. This being said the car is being offered for sale.

Here are the details:

It is 1 of 53 car built with a 4 speed and 383 in a coupe model
Original Fender tag in place on car
Complete numbers matching motor and tranny
It has what is believed to be 17,000 original miles stated on the title
It has most of its original paint except for hood and passenger fender, details to follow
It still has its complete original interior
Rare color combo Factory Black, Red Stripe and a Saddle Interior
Only rust is a couple of spots on both lower rear 1/4's that's it.

This car was used as a race car early in it's life is why it has low mileage and original paint and interior. The 383 does have solid lift cam not sure of size. It does also have fenderwell headers since it was a race car. It does have an aluminum intake and Holley carb. It still has the very rare and hard to find 065 factory radiator. It has a 3.55 sure grip in the rear. When the car was purchased the passenger fender had damage to the dog leg in front of the passenger door and because of this the fender was replace with a mint rust free original fender. We still have the original fender that will go with the car. We have pictures of the car from the past when it was raced and it had a tunnel ram and hood scoop, so because of that the hood was replace with a good solid flat hood and repainted. This being said the rest of the cars paint is original. The paint on the car is remarkable although the car does have minor dings and dents in various area's but that is expected from an original paint car which to me gives it character. The first order of business was to get the car running and stopping so carb rebuilt, and oil changed along with a very good used original fuel tank and sending unit not aftermarket. Then the brakes were completely rebuilt and some new shocks on rear. New exhaust from headers back to tips. Then the front fender was replaced and repainted. The car has been running and I drove it around 50 miles round trip a week ago to a local car show. I can promise you finding an original car like this is getting harder and harder to find. If it weren't for the family events taking place the car would not be going anywhere.

Only to the buyer of the car will be some additional parts offered for addition money if they choose to bring the car to a higher level.

I am offering it for the price of $27,000 here before it goes to Ebay.

scuda.jpg

scuda1.jpg

scuda2.jpg

scuda5.jpg

scuda10.jpg

scuda9.jpg

scuda7.jpg

s cuda 1.JPG

s cuda.JPG

scuda12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.