Vintage Air EZ Clips Opinions

-

Mike P 52

Reaction score
HI, just wondering if anyone has used Vintage Air's EZ Clips and hoses to make up AC lines and if so what their opinion of them is.

E-Z Clip Universal Hose Kit

There's also a couple videos on You Tube.

I'm getting close to doing the AC on my Valiant and am looking at options.

I haven't used the EZ Clips exactly, but I've used a similar style with good results. They're called Burgaclips and are used on many OE commercial and agricultural systems systems (Cat, John Deere,...).
I get them through these guys, who I highly recommend: Cold Hose
They also carry one of the most complete selection of fittings I've seen, and at good prices. They will also custom fab hoses for you if you don't have anyone local to compress beadlock fittings (my situation) for a very reasonable price.

Thanks for the information and link, something else for me to look in to.

".....if you don't have anyone local to compress beadlock fittings (my situation)....."

Yeah that's kind of the situation I'm in too. The place I used to have them done at closed and the only other one in reasonable distance from me takes forever and doesn't have a very good track record for getting the beadlocks tight of following instructions on locating angled ends.

I started out looking at beadlock tools (still not out of the question), but this will be my last build and I'm not sure I want to invest that much for just one job.

Thanks for the information and link, something else for me to look in to.

".....if you don't have anyone local to compress beadlock fittings (my situation)....."

Yeah that's kind of the situation I'm in too. The place I used to have them done at closed and the only other one in reasonable distance from me takes forever and doesn't have a very good track record for getting the beadlocks tight of following instructions on locating angled ends.

I started out looking at beadlock tools (still not out of the question), but this will be my last build and I'm not sure I want to invest that much for just one job.
Cold Hose has always been dead nuts accurate on hoses they've made for me, just follow their instructions exactly. Definitely more cost effective than buying a good set of dies (and learning to use them...).
I buy various length aluminum hardlines (with ends) from Summit/VintageAir and bend them to fit my application (easy) and order the custom hoses from Cold Hose (or get the Burgaclips).

Last edited:
-
Back