Vinyl top, window trim, and Duster emblems

-

Szlachta

Reaction score
I have a few questions here. First I'm looking for some Duster emblems for my son's '74. I need all 3, fenders and trunk. I don't want the decal, plastic or the glue on ones, reproductions are preferred. I've looked on line but can't seem to find any good ones. If someone knows a good site to order these from I would appreciate it.

My son is also going to repaint this car(sassy grass green and black side stripe) and we want to remove the vinyl top. So my question is are there any how to guides on this?

We need to remove the trim around the front and back window, so again any how to guides on this? And to make this job just that much more interesting the front windshield must have leaked at some time because there is a copious amount of silicone smeared around the top of the window trim piece. Any suggestions on how to deal with this would be great.

Also, my son is like 6'7" we're going top move the seat back a few inches for leg room and he wants to get a steering wheel just a couple inches smaller than the stock one, any good sites for this item too?

Thank you in advance

Szlachta
(Your friendly neighborhood pollock)

-
Back