viper brake kits

-

Duster708

Reaction score
does any body know were to get the viper disc brake conversion for 8 3/4 rear ends? I know andyf makes the front kit.

if you could post a link that would b great

I have wondered the same thing myself, but I've never seen anything on the subject. I've never heard of a kit for Viper calipers on the rear. Honestly, I don't think such a thing exists.

After a quick google search, I did'nt find anything relavant. Maybe AndyF knows something and will chime in...

Contact Kore3, www.kore3.com. Not sure if they'll be able to help or not, but they can probably find a way. If not, you'll have to build a custom bracket which shouldn't be too tough actually.

i found 1 searching before but i forgot the site. i no some 1 does so if anybody nos post it up

I have a front Kit and i got the calipers for 300 from http://www.donscharfautomotive.net/ from my understanding the vipers used a dual caliper setup for the rear. One for service brakes and one for parking. IMO there can't be much advantage to going viper rear caliper when you could get a good SVT cobra caliper setup from DR DIFF for much cheaper and in the long run will be lighter. Now if your going for the purist B.S then maybe. But chances are the Ford caliper is made in the same mexican plant as the the Viper one.

You can actually use the base model Mustang caliper and rotor. Parts are easy to get and they are not an out of this world price range.

I do make adapter plates for the Mustang calipers.

-
Back