-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highwaystar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
Here is your chance to own a set of W-2'S. These are pre 1976 Econo heads. They will include the 2.08 intake valves and keepers and springs. the springs are old style Mopar performance springs. 2" installed ht. 180lb seat pressure. at 1" 480 lb. lifts up to 600". The 1.60 exhaust valves need to be replaced, they have perosity. All valves are long valve 3/8 inch. 1 exhaust valve guide leaks and heads will come with 2 Mopar performance replacement exhaust guides. The heads have been magna-fluxed, no cracks. I will get the machine shop paperwork up tomorrow for that. The chambers are 58 cc and will flow in the neighborhood of 280-300 cfm, due to nice port work done many years ago. They need some heli-coils in the intake threads, and there is an imperfection in one chamber, that was brazed many years ago. I had no problems with head gasket sealing on the 13.5-1 motor I ran them on, and I ran a standard fel-pro head gasket. I took a close-up of that area so you are aware of it. Also included is the brand new holley street Dominater intake. this is new, and I never ran that. Everything in pix for $750.00 plus shipping. I will post here first and than to E-bag..

Attachments

• DSC03426.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,479
  • DSC03428.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,435
  • DSC03427.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,421
  • DSC03430.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,408
  • DSC03431.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,414
  • DSC03432.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,381
  • DSC03433.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,382
  • DSC03436.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,381
  • DSC03437.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,430
Might be the "leaks water" written on one cylinder. Just sayin.

Yes, this is where the exhaust valve guide goes. that was leaking water, that is why the exhaust valve needs to be replaced. I am supplying 2 mopar performance replacement exhaust valve guides with the sale. Pre 77 W-2 heads water cooled the exhaust guides. But if you did not know that I can understand the concern. Not hiding anything here, I displayed all that needs to be done to the Heads in the Ad.

If you look at the first pix, you can see the exhaust guide has already been removed on that same cylinder and is displayed with the 2 new ones on the last pix.

The exhaust valve was also bent on that cylinder, probaly the reason for the guide going bad, this is the valve that is still black, but like I said all exhaust valves should be replaced anyhow.

No, no....I wasn't tryin to say you were hidin somethin at all. Your description.....or probably more likely my conveyance was vague. I was just tryin to get somethin more specific about it that's all.

No problem, But your right. I can see someone not knowing this and have a concern. This is why I took these to a machine shop first to see what they needed. It beats buying a set at the car show all together, only to find one is cracked or both or something that can't be fixed.

Like I said in first ad, they need some work but are fixable and there not $2200 or $2500.

It could be a very nice set up and the water heated intake is a nice touch for us Northern street guys..

Sure would wake up any sbm and if your bottom end is forged, it be 7,000 plus red lines.

The 58 cc chambers would give a nice bump in the compression also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back