Not open for further replies.

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I'm in need of a matching pair of dash knobs for a 69 Dart. I need the matching windshield wiper and headlight switch knobs. I would like a pair of "SUPER NICE" knobs that don't need re-chroming and have no pits in the middle of the knobs, I would take NOS if available. I would also take repo's if I could find them. I'm running short on time, so I don't have the luxury of re-chroming. Everything else on the dash is new, so they must be really nice. I tried to sand the center pits out of mine and re-paint them, but they look wack, so I want different ones. Here are some pics of mine for reference. PM me with your pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3671.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3674.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 123
I have a clean set of them from a 70 look the same??...Not perfect but a nice used set. Some light bubbles on backside. Pics in a few minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_5892 (Small).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5893 (Small).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 123
They look like the 67 Charger repro knobs I bought except the headlight knob says Lights and wiper knob says - of course - Wiper. Got about $25 in them with free shipping from Vans.

I have a clean set of them from a 70 look the same??...Not perfect but a nice used set. Some light bubbles on backside. Pics in a few minutes.

Not quite the same although in a pinch I could use them. If I can't find any, I'll drop you a line,
Thanks,
Martin

They look like the 67 Charger repro knobs I bought except the headlight knob says Lights and wiper knob says - of course - Wiper. Got about $25 in them with free shipping from Vans.

Dartman,
Yep, these are really close except for the embossed words. These are the closest repo's I have seen. If push comes to shove, I'd go with these. My dash bezel already has the words on it so it may look a little funky though. Thanks for the info,
Martin

On that wiper switch knob...there are a few variations that look the same but have different sized holes in the back.

Good information, I didn't know that. I wonder if 2 and 3 speed wipers switches use a different knob. Mine is a 2 speed. I guess I could mic the hole in mine. I'll see what I can come up with. I would think at minimum that 67-69 Darts would be the same or at least close. I'll post the hole size just as soon as I get back from the shop.
Thanks,
Martin

Good information, I didn't know that. I wonder if 2 and 3 speed wipers switches use a different knob. Mine is a 2 speed. I guess I could mic the hole in mine. I'll see what I can come up with. I would think at minimum that 67-69 Darts would be the same or at least close. I'll post the hole size just as soon as I get back from the shop.
Thanks,
Martin

Yup, 2 speed and 3 speed are different and there's a difference between washer and non-washer...and there are differences between the years even though the face is the same. I think there are about six variations all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back