Walker Blue Streak mufflers

-

67mopr

Reaction score
Does anybody know where a guy can get a set of Walker Blue Streak Mufflers? I know they don't make them anymore. Just thought I'd check to see if anybody has a set laying around.

I believe they were "Walker Blue Tones." "Blue Streak" was the upscale parts from Standard Ignition. Walker's eb site now shows "Tru-Fit," "Quiet-Flow," and "Sound FX."

I believe they were "Walker Blue Tones." "Blue Streak" was the upscale parts from Standard Ignition. Walker's eb site now shows "Tru-Fit," "Quiet-Flow," and "Sound FX."
Oh ok, I looked on their site, I wasn't for sure witch ones were actually them, I have been thinking about going with them. I had them on a car with a 318 once and they sounded so good. I know you have Flow Masters and all them. I just liked the way they sounded. I'm running a 408 with 1 7/8 headers and 2 1/2 exhast.

you might check ebay.if they are the blue streak mufflers im thinking of they are just a spiral luvered aluminized glass pack.

Allied made them. They were indeed called Blue Streak mufflers. They were shaped like blue bullets and came with no inlet or outlet nipples. I remember them well, because they are all our local Bumper to Bumper stocked for glass packs when I was in high school.

Allied made them. They were indeed called Blue Streak mufflers. They were shaped like blue bullets and came with no inlet or outlet nipples. I remember them well, because they are all our local Bumper to Bumper stocked for glass packs when I was in high school.
oh?

67, they were called Walker Continental Blue Swingers in the late 1970's. Still have their catalog :):)
I have some nice Walker VT's that'll fit right on that 67.
Tom

67, they were called Walker Continental Blue Swingers in the late 1970's. Still have their catalog :):)
I have some nice Walker VT's that'll fit right on that 67.
Tom
Oh really?

Yeah. Oh and oh really. They were made by ALLIED MUFFLER. Oh really. No kiddin. And all that stuff. If Walker had anything to do with them, they were rebadged.

Attachments

• MUFFLER.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4,785
You guys are great and obviously love facts! check this out!
Look at their early hi po mufflers and the costs I wrote on them back in 1977 or so.

Attachments

• Blue Swinger.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 3,023
-
Back