Walker/Summit Racing Mufflers & Summit Air Cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the air cleaner. It is in nice condition the filter is fairly new with only about 1k miles on it? The lid has some scratches and very minor pitting on the one side but, could be covered with a sticker or painted. It was on a 68 318 engine. I was thinking $45 plus the ride for the filter/air cleaner/wing nut. Thank you.

http://s328.photobucket.com/albums/l345/redx79/Air Cleaner For Sale/

The web site for the pictures say I need a password to look at the pictures any help

i want more details on the mufflers what inlet/outlet size, part number etc? pm me with a part number and i'll check them out....your photobucket won't let us log in :(

Sorry guys. Try the links again. I took off the privacy on them. Should be viewable by everyone. As for the mufflers are 2.5 inch and came off a B-Body.

I am now looking to sell a Weiand 8007 Intake. Hoping to get it pulled today. Will post pictures and more details later.

Sale pending on the mufflers. The air cleaner is still for sale. I forgot to mention it is a 14" drop base with a K&N A140E8 filter about 3" tall. I'll take $40 plus the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back