Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 489 case, 3.23 suregrip, 49K miles, no noise, worked great, big yoke. Never been apart, I cleaned it and put it in my Dart. Now, I'm going in a different direction, and a lot more horsepower, so I'm looking for either a 489 case with a clutch type sure grip, or a 742 case suregrip, with either 4.10/4.11 or 4.30 gears. The center section is located in East Palestine OHIO 44413. I really don't want to sell mine until I have another lined up. Tell me what you have, and what you want for it! Thanks!

Just buy some new gears and have them installed.you could then sell the 3.23,s to re-coup some cash.Just a thought.:walk:

I had thought about putting gears in it...but I didn't for a few reasons. (I'm not saying I wont! lol). 1. I was looking for the easy way out, got a baby due any day and I'm not going to have alot of time. 2. I've never set gears up before and I don't have any tools to do it 3. I would want to go with a different sure-grip unit, at least the clutch type, as I will hopefully, eventually, be getting down into the mid 10s. That being said...SBBarracuda, how much were you asking? You can PM me if you want. Thanks!

10-16-09007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back