[WANTED] Wanted 15x7 sbp steelies

-
Bought a pair of 15x7 sbp rally wheels from a shop in Minnesota.

Said to the guy, I did not know mopar made 15 x 7 sbp rally wheels, he said they didn't > we made them here at the shop.

Screenshot_20240708-215905_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Bought a pair of 15x7 sbp rally wheels from a shop in Minnesota.

Said to the guy, I did not know mopar made 15 x 7 sbp rally wheels, he said they didn't > we made them here at the shop.

View attachment 1716273851

☆☆☆☆☆
Absolutely..fairly common here in Alberta. The come up on kijiji.ca quite often.

Sucks cuz you can't post coast to coast.
When I search kijiji I search all of Canada. Make sure you use the 5 ‘keywords’ feature when you post the add. I would words like ‘Mopar’ , ‘small bolt’ , ‘kelsey’ , ‘dart’ , ‘demon’ , ‘duster’ etc.

I have 4 15x7 Centerline autodrags in alberta? Probably not what you’re looking for and maybe too much money I don’t know.

Yeah when I search, I can do it coast to coast, but when u post an add you have to use a postal code and select a location. I'll add those "keywords".
Thanks about centerlines, but I would like steelies with dog dish. I wanted that ever since I saw Tony Fields car.
When I search kijiji I search all of Canada. Make sure you use the 5 ‘keywords’ feature when you post the add. I would words like ‘Mopar’ , ‘small bolt’ , ‘kelsey’ , ‘dart’ , ‘demon’ , ‘duster’ etc.

I have 4 15x7 Centerline autodrags in alberta? Probably not what you’re looking for and maybe too much money I don’t know.

Don't you have some 14 inch steel wheels that could donate the centers? Cut them out as neatly as you can and send them to a wheel place and order what you need. The 14" and 15" centers are the same diameter, at least a lot of them are.

No 14" wheels on hand.
Don't you have some 14 inch steel wheels that could donate the centers? Cut them out as neatly as you can and send them to a wheel place and order what you need. The 14" and 15" centers are the same diameter, at least a lot of them are.

I have use the 14 inch rallye wheel center in the 5X7 or 8 1973-1987 Chevy 1/2 ton truck blanks. Lots of places will do that for a decent price. Well back in the late 90s and 2000s anyways. Kim

Going black/dog dish, don't worry about looking for 13's or 14's Jeff. If it comes right down to it National Moparts is approx 90 minutes from my place. I appreciate the offer tho! :thumbsup:
https://vmp.ebay.com/ebay/viewAllPhotos.aspx?smid=141334273 you going black or gold Steve? Ill look in the barn tonight. If I have any left you can have them for shipping. I know I have a bunch of 13's but not sure about the 15's
Still looking....

I got a pair of 15 x 7's from Layson's not too long ago, not sure if they have more. For whatever reason seems like they're unobtanium right now elsewhere.

-
Back