-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cchrishefish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have owned my 1964 Dodge Dart GT for almost a year now, and I am looking for a pair of headlight bezel trim in good shape for a fair price. I prefer to use Paypal for the transaction, if possible.

I have reproduction aluminum 63-64 Dart headlight trim rings in stock and ready to ship, part# RD-634HBP, $289.00/pr. plus shipping. And I can accept payment via PayPal and have them boxed and out the door the same or next day after payment is received, and I can furnish a tracking number to you when they ship out.

If these would work for you, you can contact me via PM on this message board

Thanks,
Rick

They look great, and yes I have seen them on your website, and the price is lower than another part supplier catalog that I have. However, I would like to spend $289.00 on other work that my car needs first. I am going to be patient on this item and hopefully I will find a nice set used. Or, I could send my beat up ones to the King of Trim for repair.

I was wondering if these trim bezels had any kind of patent. I am asking because a relative of mine has a machinist connection in another country whom is willing to reproduce these for me. i will keep the group posted if I get a pair.

I have reproduction aluminum 63-64 Dart headlight trim rings in stock and ready to ship, part# RD-634HBP, $289.00/pr. plus shipping. And I can accept payment via PayPal and have them boxed and out the door the same or next day after payment is received, and I can furnish a tracking number to you when they ship out.

If these would work for you, you can contact me via PM on this message board

Thanks,
Rick
Rick, I have a 64 Dart, I need headlight bezels for it if you still have a set, I would like to buy a set. If you could email me your # I will give you a call. Thanks and I hope to here from you. Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back