-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfan75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in the market for a 1966 plymouth barracuda dash. I am hoping it is in good shape not perfect no chips or anything major like that.
Let me know.
Thank you
Jason

I have a stripped 66 Valiant dash. It's not the same cause the trim is different., but I also have the trim as well.

Are you looking for the metal frame for the dash? I have one for a 65, I think it is the same as a 66. It is is quite good shape.

I have most all of the components that make up the 66 dash. I have the cluster with 120 speedo, performance indicator, guages and a decent uncracked bezel for $75.00. According to the person I got this cluster from, there were a couple loose pins in the light circuit so he soldered them and they are still that way. Pictured is the cluster front and back. If you need the rest of the trim for the face of the dash, that would be another $25.00. I also have the metal dash frame, heater controls for a non A/C car, and the frame still has the defroster vents. The only thing I don't have for this dash would be the dashpad. If you're interested in any of my items, just message and I'll respond accordingly. Geof

Attachments

• 100_2932.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_2935.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 150
  • 100_2936.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back