[WANTED] Wanted: 66 Valiant hub cap(s)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jon, Welcome. I have a set of 66 PLYMOUTH 13" hub caps if you are interested in a set like these, $40.00 for the set of four plus shipping. They are driver quality with a few curb rashes but not real bad.
Bob

Attachments

• HPIM2812.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 154
I have several Valiant hub caps (dog dish) maybe around 10 to choose from, one set of 4 is pretty decent, others had some slight wear. PM me if interested and can get some pictures too.

I have big disc with v emblem you need 14"? 10 per plus shipping if I have what you need pm me

I have a full set of 14" like pictured from a 65 formula s
Hey Jon, Welcome. I have a set of 66 PLYMOUTH 13" hub caps if you are interested in a set like these, $40.00 for the set of four plus shipping. They are driver quality with a few curb rashes but not real bad.
Bob

There were four different hubcaps & wheel covers for '66 with two different wheel sizes; 13" were standard & 14" were optional. There were hub caps that covered the lug nuts, full wheel covers, " Formula S" type with exposed lug nuts ( as shown above) in 13" & 14" and a 14" full wheel cover with a three prong fake knock off (or "spinner").

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back