-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a nice, complete set (including the curved end pieces, clips and screws) of the moldings that go on top of the doors and along the quarter windows for a 68-72 Dart. I believe these are referred to as belt moldings if I'm not mistaken.

I have a nice set of the belt mouldings, I know i have the passenger side curved peice but is kinda pitted, not sure i have the Drivers side curve piece, but belt mouldings are very nice. PM sent also

Yes they are belt Mouldings I have a nice set complete with nice un-pitted potmetal end pieces. Pm if interested and I can send pics on the week end.

I also have the whole set up.

Attachments

• Picture 2053.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Picture 2054.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 2055.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 2056.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Picture 2057.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 138
Thought I found a complete set but I never heard back from the guy so I'm still in need of a set.

I have quite a few of the 1/4 ones still available and some corners PM me if your interested

Am I the guy you never heard back from? I have the whole set up $75 + shipping

Thought I found a complete set but I never heard back from the guy so I'm still in need of a set.

Just to be clear it wasn't me either. I sent pics and gave a price. My set was very nice with all the clips and another member got them and they went to Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back