Wanted: Hooker Fenderwell Headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: Early Hooker A body/ Bigblock fenderwell headers with part number 5206. Must be part #5206.

These are the original version of the Hooker A body fenderwell headers.

Any condiition considered.

If you have a set or know someone who does I will pay a finders fee if you can help me locate a set.

email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

I have a copy of a 1970 Hooker catalog and they are listed as 5206s. Also, in the May 1969 issue of Car Craft they do a drag test on an M-code Dart and they list them as 5206 as well.

I believe the 5208s are small block fenderwells like in the attached picture.

scan0002.jpg

Sorry I was blind in the first posting. I didn't see where it said bigblock. Whoops.

Not a problem dartwagon. Its cool that someone recogonizes the old part numbers in the first place. Like I had posted in the ad, if you can help me locate a set I will gladly give you a finders fee. Thanks!

I myself haven't seen a set of those before. I have the 5208's for my piddly little smallblock, but you must be dropping that motor in from the second floor window with a bigblock.

Wanted: Early Hooker A body/ Bigblock fenderwell headers with part number 5206. Must be part #5206.

These are the original version of the Hooker A body fenderwell headers.

Any condiition considered.

If you have a set or know someone who does I will pay a finders fee if you can help me locate a set.

email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

do you have a photo. i may have them on my car...here are mine...

Attachments

• engine clean.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 79
  • 00w0w_hMlNcf6P1Gl_600x450.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back