Status
Not open for further replies.

65 Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi folks,

i need a right agle oil filter adapter for my 360.
I know a rare part but who has one in good used condition.

cast iron or Aluminium

thx for looking

JAN

I've got some aluminum ones as well so put me on the list.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Damn, so many offers...
i bought one on ebay last night.
i checked the TTI site. They say its major to use a right angle or a relocate one.
Relocate looks bad,so right angle is the best choice.Furthermore they want me to use the stock bolt which head i have to shave or use a old style bolt with a small flat head.
What is better??

I run the alum 90 degree adapter with a short purolator filter on my stroked 340 with TTI headers. The filter is angled about 45* down and to the rear and putting on the filter is OK from below. Not sure about the bolt talk as mine is stock and works fine.

I think the cast iron 90* adapter is bigger.

IMHO the relo looks stupid sitting up there on the inner fender. The factory did it cleaner with the 90 degree adapter. I am in a chair and I'd still rather it be underneath.

You don't have to put it on the fender, you can put it where ever you like........... On my jeep and the RR they run up to the radiator and are in kinda the same location as if it was a british big block, the w-350 both filter and screen are on pass side rail, all race cars are along the front rail. .. anywhere you want them.

You won't have to wait till the headers cool or get any oil on any tubes....

Once you use a relo you'll scrap those 90's, petersons or cantons have the best stuff, i have them on everything except the cummins and that's only because i haven't got around to it yet. . . i got a weekend project to do that and the hubs and the lift. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back