WANTED: Speedo gear 33 teeth- yellow

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You both! Now, does anyone know if the speedo gear I need for a 904 trans is a long or short shaft?

I'm looking for a speedometer gear with 33 teeth, the yellow one. Part# 2538933.

I know you found one but just for reference there are actually at 3 yellow speedo gears. The 30, 33, and 45 are all yellow. Most all colors have at least 2 different tooth counts. I don't know where it got started that you can go by the color but you can't always

I know you found one but just for reference there are actually at 3 yellow speedo gears. The 30, 33, and 45 are all yellow. Most all colors have at least 2 different tooth counts. I don't know where it got started that you can go by the color but you can't always

Far as I know, they all have a circle with a number molded into them. That is the number of teeth.

Absolutely right! Best way to get one is by the tooth count. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back