Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: Front Valance
For: 1960 Plymouth Valiant

Thank you.
Randy

Here is a pic of my poor beat up valance.

Attachments

• P1060696.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 186
60-61 the same -- 62 is different can swap the whole unit-- yours does not look too bad---, 13" tries did not give much road clearance on these beasts-- good luck in your search ,Lawrence

60-61 the same -- 62 is different can swap the whole unit-- yours does not look too bad---, 13" tries did not give much road clearance on these beasts-- good luck in your search ,Lawrence

Other end is toast. Last resort is to try to make a piece.

Attachments

• P1060698.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 176
hard to find in decent shape--- big problem most of these cars did not get kept as a cool.
time is your friend-- if I see an ad --will post up the info for you, Lawrence

If I had a whole, cherry, valance I'd want $300 for it as they are very difficult to find out here where cars don't rust out so I imagine finding one on the east coast will prove even more difficult. I do have a straighten-able right corner piece that could be tack welded to your existing left and center pieces. $40 plus shipping. Would prefer a regular email account to send pics to if interested. Can't do anything until this coming Monday. PM if interested.

valiant patrol-- just post up the picture to this ad-- it will keep it nice & organized for the wanted part ,Lawrence

If I had a whole, cherry, valance I'd want $300 for it as they are very difficult to find out here where cars don't rust out so I imagine finding one on the east coast will prove even more difficult. I do have a straighten-able right corner piece that could be tack welded to your existing left and center pieces. $40 plus shipping. Would prefer a regular email account to send pics to if interested. Can't do anything until this coming Monday. PM if interested.

Thank you. I will give it a bit of time, to see if I can get a complete one first.

Try wildcat auto in Sandy Oregon ,or CTC auto ranch in Denton Texas ,I got my 60 valiant wagon tailgate from CTC they have nice rustfree stuff .

I was wondering how your search was going? Specifically, were CTC or wildcat auto able to help as suggested by 60valwgn? If they had it was price an issue? I'm also working on an early car and finding parts sources that are helpful and affordable for these early cars is difficult so your experiences with them are valuable to myself and likely others.

Thanks Zeet. I took a look at it. For some reason it looks much different than mine. Most of all it does not have the end pieces, and those are what I really need.

I was wondering how your search was going? Specifically, were CTC or wildcat auto able to help as suggested by 60valwgn? If they had it was price an issue? I'm also working on an early car and finding parts sources that are helpful and affordable for these early cars is difficult so your experiences with them are valuable to myself and likely others.

Update. No success yet. #-o
CTC replied, they did not have what I was looking for.
Wildcat did not reply. :protest:I used their online request form. Maybe there was a problem with it.
So, I just tried again.
I still need to contact Rovon Auto Parts in Canada. Trying to find an email address. I have a phone number, but I am over seas at this time, and a call would cost a fortune. Maybe I can get my sister to call.

It can be difficult to find parts for older cars.
I just found a part for a B body (67 R/T) that I have. Been looking for the part for over 20 years.
Every time I came across one on the net, it was already sold. Got it this time. :cheers: :prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back