Weather

-

grassy

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how nice the weather is..if it is this way after March Break, both cars are coming out of storage.

Wven my sis is complaining about teh weatheer in Orrawa .12C. We escaped out of there..very expensive and I hated the climate.

Cheers
ian.

59 and sunny here in Seattle Sunday.. then 38 and snowing here today! I don't think we got any snow at all this whole winter.... LOL....

Sunny here than a big black cloud came over and it was snowing and the sun was shining at the same time:munky2:

We,ve been in the 50,s since friday,I still think we,re in for another storm and lots of rain to wash the salt away!:cheers:

It's been great weather so far.I wouldn't mind if it rained during the night,to make the rest of the white stuff disappear and any salt.

Sure looks nice outside, if this is the start of Spring then i'd like to order the same for next year 8). Can't wait to pull the car out for a nice drive, even after a mild winter like we just had i can sure use some Mopar aroma therapy :snakeman:

+8 C in my part of the west and not a cloud in the sky. I had the summer tires put back on my work van last week.8)

It's been a strange one alright sunny and dry 40s and 50s all winter and now it's march I've had to scrape my car twice , yesterday we had sun rain hail sleet and snow in a 8 hr period . oh well can't ***** too much I've been driving the barracuda every week till now8)

-
Back